Saturday, October 18, 2008

Color Tvs Prices In Hyderabad Poratbale

... Love ... I need .... ...

Able to determine the exact meaning of the word LOVE is an arduous, almost impossible. I personally believe that to love a person it means respect, esteem, feel the need to share every happy moment .... or not.
Often I hear that after years of living together with love gives way to another feeling unidentified, but that is not love.
It 's true, love changes over time .... but not decrease in value in a relationship .... still "bands" love means having a great desire to spend time with the person subject to the our attention .... After years but I think there is a need to spend time with your loved one ... a need that is always unconsciously part of our thoughts but we do not realize. A need remains in the dark until you are together ..... but as soon as something that stands in the way and makes us determined to live that experience together with our love, it becomes very cruel.
In life I have learned to bear in mind this my need for this .... I would say that I love my wife as in the beginning, certainly a different love, but still LOVE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment