Monday, April 13, 2009

Best Fta Receiver Withh Iks

CONCLUSION FIRST PERIOD REHABILITATION IN NEW YORK ... TIME BUDGET

few days will end our first period of care in New York.

I tried to thank with words, for the immense opportunity that was given to us and continues to be granted to those who have supported us, trying to give our truth, our experience and maybe sometimes it was not easy to tell our life, especially because he spoke of our daughters, the most valuable asset.

Today I want to do it with the last movie from New York, one of two girls among many in Italy, who have suffered so much ... but like so many other children in Italy, who seven months ago I arrived in New York in the way you'll see in the movie, despite the family is struggling to offer the best of what the Italian situation could be granted.

to review the images I had the chills hardly remember the most in these conditions and I like living a nightmare.

Yet who was close or just saw us know how many sacrifices have been made since the first breath of these angels to help: you can not turn his eyes and pretend to have seen a film that is over.

In many families there is real pain and paralysis gives the impotence of being able to react: I believe we must do much more for many children, I believe that children have a right to be helped, supported. It 's the least we can do.

I say to the Italians who follow the site and Gloria Sophia, and I know hundreds of people, from every part of the boot, as well as America, France, England, Poland, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden , Spain.

But I felt that the Our State .... we began to realize many dreams, the most beautiful of those children who need to color their future.

SEVEN MONTHS AGO '

GLORY AND SOPHIA ..... FOR ALL THE SICK CHILDREN OF ITALY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment