Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Charter Motorola Dvr Box Problems



's monologue Kurz (Apocalypse Now - Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad)
"I have seen the horrors, horrors which also saw her, but she has no right to call murderess, has the right to kill, has the right to this, but has no right to judge me, and 'can not find the words .... to describe what' and that 'necessary, to those who do not know what' meaning the 'horror,' horror has a face, and you have to befriend the 'horror, horror and moral terror are your friends, but if not, they are enemies to fear, are real enemies, I remember when I was in special forces, it seems a thousand centuries ago, we went to a field, to vaccinate children, left the camp having children vaccinated against polio, more 'was later to recall an old running, crying, was blind, we returned to camp, came the Viet Cong and had cut vaccinated each arm, were in a much, lots of small arms and .. I remember I cried, cried like ... as a mother, I wanted to tear my teeth out of his mouth, I knew what I wanted to do, I want to remember, I never want to forget, I will not ever forget it. Then I realized, as I had been hit, hit by a diamond, a diamond bullet in the forehead, and I thought .... my God, what genius there 'in this ... that genius, that the will 'to do this, perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure, and so' I saw account that they were more 'stronger than us,' cause they bear it, these were not monsters, they were men, trained cadres, men who fought with heart, with families that have children who are full of 'love, but had the strength ... the strength to do this ...., if I had 10 divisions of those men our troubles here would be solved very quickly, you have to have men with a moral sense, but at the same time be able to ... utilize their primordial instincts to kill without emotion, without passion, without discrimination ... indiscriminately, because it 's the desire to judge that defeats us "

0 comments:

Post a Comment