Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kates Playground In The Office






I watch the sea and do not understand how it can be slightly different. I do not know a better definition, but I never had the feeling of having already seen before. Maybe it's a bit 'like the faces of men: there are none of the same. This is water that rolls in on itself from the Arctic to Antarctica, from Asia to America. I guess skyscrapers of salt on the bottom, the echoes of castaways that expand and reunite as a sort of arabesque of a cigarette smoke in the air. The long game of making and unmaking. The life of a man is a footprint on the shore, waves arriving between the duration of which is entrusted to the wind requires that the wave speed. Because a bird can not fly into the sea?
9.45 am to Friday, March 1, 2002, in latitude 25 ° 22 'North Date of crossing the line.
From the far east of the world, in the space of a second pass in the far west.
imagine a customs officer to ask God: "Anything to declare?". From "Crossing" by Sergio Davanzo

0 comments:

Post a Comment